Effective date: May 24, 2023
Convee ("we", "us", "our") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information. Convee is a technology company that encourages people to shop from their local stores or business locations by offering same-day delivery to those establishments.
We receive personal information from brands or retailers when an order for delivery is placed through their e-commerce sites, point of sale systems or other commerce solutions. The personal information we receive includes your first name, last name, delivery address, delivery instructions, phone number, and email address.
Additionally, we may receive additional information in connection with requests to track deliveries and calls/texts from customer service or operations.
When we pick up or deliver an order or provide other services, we may also store a physical address. This includes (but is not limited to) GPS data, latitude and longitude and images of various locations your property. For example, when we provide photographic proof of delivery at your residence.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for various purposes:
- Facilitate Delivery: We use your personal information to facilitate the delivery of your order and to update you about the status of your delivery via text message or email.
- Service Personalization: We may use your personal information to personalize our service and provide you with the best possible experience.
- Customer Support: We use your personal information to contact and engage with you about delivery issues, your support requests or comments/feedback.
- Analytics and Surveys: We may use your personal information for analytics purposes and to conduct surveys in order to improve our service.
- Legal: We may use your personal information to comply with legal requirements; to identify and protect against fraud or other prohibited activity; to defend legal claims; and to monitor and report compliance related activities.
- Repair: We may use your personal information to identify, debug and repair any error in our systems, websites or applications.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have stored in the event of a sale or transfer of some or all of business/assets (including in the event of a reorganization, acquisition, dissolution, or liquidation).
We never sell your personal information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. In order to protect your privacy and security, we will ensure that you verify your identity and make require you provide information before granting you access to the information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to our drivers for the purpose of delivering your order. At times, we employ independent contractors to help with deliveries. Our drivers only receive information to make the delivery and never have access to your phone number or email address. They do not have authorization to use your personal information for any other purpose besides complying with legal requirements. We enter contractual agreements with such persons to protect your information.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, in response to legal requests; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
We take your privacy very seriously and use appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include strict confidentiality agreements with our drivers both internally and through external employment. Information that is located on the outside of a package, bag, or parcel may be visible to others.
Please understand that protecting your personal information is also your responsibility. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your information when you are online or when you communicate with us and others. Change your passwords as appropriate, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you have a secure browser. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account might have been compromised) or if you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting us as stated below.
Under the CCPA and the CDPA, California and Virginia residents, have the following rights related to their personal information:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell.
- Right to Access: You have the right to confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data and to access such data.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA.
- Right to Correct: You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data, taking into account the nature of the data and the purposes of the processing of the data.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to us in a format that is readily usable, including the right to transmit said data to another entity.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt-out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA or CDPA, you may contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
For requests made in connection with any of the above rights, we may take steps to verify your request for privacy and security reasons. We may require you to provide an address, phone number or some other identifying information. We will process any such requests within 30 days of receipt of the request unless we notify you that we require additional time to process the request.
380 Park Place Blvd. STE 250
Clearwater, FL 33759
Please include your name, contact information, and the nature of your request so that we can respond appropriately and promptly to your communication.